This is dedicated to my baby. dum spiro, ti amo. Forever and ever.

It was a very busy and tiring weekend. Friday was spent rushing around the school coz there was a workshop and I had to go earlier to help with the setup. When it finally ended, I was dead tired because I didn't sleep the night before (was rushing his birthday present also). So I went down to my dear's place to sleep while waiting for him to book out. I woke up at 9+, no messages or calls from him :( So I just watched tv until 11pm, then I went back home.
I slept for a few hours, then woke up to do his present + my grandma's, then I left home to go buy breakfast for him and to his camp. Luckily, I brought a book with me. So I just sat at the bus stop and read. It was only 2hrs later when I saw him book out. Aiya, his birthday ma, must give him surprise and wait for him outside camp :D
We just slacked at home in the afternoon coz my poor baby was very tired too. We went out earlier to Suntec to check something at Carrefour, then headed down to Singapore Indoor Stadium for dinner with his family at the Jumbo Restaurant there. The food was very nice XP and we weren't the only ones celebrating birthdays there too haha. We took some photos, then went home. It was a quiet celebration compared to last year's, but I'm glad my darling still enjoyed himself =) David and Alvin stayed over at his place that night, while I stayed up again to finish up the presents.
Went back to his place on Sunday morning to go to church together with them. Although I slept very little, I wasn't sleepy and dozing off (unlike *ahem* :X) After service, I left them and went down to HarbourFront Centre for lunch with my family. We were going for the dim sum buffet to celebrate my grandma's birthday. The price was reasonably cheap, but the food was ok only. And they didn't have xiao long bao!!! :( After dinner, we walked around for a while. All the time, I was trying to avoid people who will recognise me. (so awkward to see them now and I certainly didn't have time for chit chat) I went to buy a blackforest cake (his favourite :P) and went down to Chinatown to join baby and his friends for ktv. Big thanks to people who helped me to get him into the room and to keep a look out for me, or to help me in other ways: Ilango (accomplice), David & Michelle (spies), Haryanto, Run Jin, Candice (pity she didn't join us for the ktv). It was so overwhelming to see the entire room of 16 people singing loudly and cheering that my baby was tearing :X Hee..he was so surprised and happy lor =) Took pictures also (Jason, remember you promised to send me everything ok?), had lots of fun singing along although I got a bit sleepy at the end lolz. After that, we bought some bread home as dinner and we just went to bed immediately, and slept all the way until this morning.
I came home and slept for another 2hrs before going back to his house again. We spent some time looking through university courses and after lunch, he had to book in already :(
It was a very short weekend with everything crammed together, but I'm so happy that I can spend so much time (though not enough :X) with my baby. It's not going to be easy in the coming weeks coz he won't get any night off or early book out (stupid camp), but we must persevere and encourage and support each other through.
*hugz baby* I will always be around for you de, will continue to be your source of inspiration, support, motivation, comfort, encouragement, love.
HER
Age: 24.
Birth date: 24 May 1984.
Currently: Studying in NIE.
Favourite place: In His heart and in his heart :)
Favourite colours: Bright & cheerful colours like red and pink!
Favourite books: Anything by Kristin Hannah, Santa Montefiore and Jodi Picoult, my favourite authors. I like children's storybooks too lol.
Favourite movie: I'm crazy about romantic comedies! All time favourite: Sweet Home Alabama and Maid of Honour!
Favourite food: I'M AN ICE CREAM JUNKIE! I LOVE BEN & JERRY'S! :D
Favourite country/state: Australia, Edinburgh, Florence.
Random info: Living it up in school as a peer facilitator and an EXCO member :)
I want...
1. To grow closer to God and my loved ones.
2. To study hard and hit at least 4 GPA.
3. To multi-task as much as possible, in terms of juggling studies and CCAs.
4. To see a healthy bank account.
5. To not be late for school and have to end up taking a cab.
Of course, the ultimate one will be: to be a tai-tai. :D
HIM
Age: 24.
Birth date: 25 February 1984.
Currently: Happily in Uni and heading the Events team in the Council.
Favourite place: Home.
Favourite colour: Metallic blue.
Favourite books: I don't read no books.
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings.
Favourite food: Instant noodles and anything that my baby cooks ^^
Favourite country: USA.
Random info: 'Organising events is like that one...'
I want...
1. To get my driving license (ME: I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!).
2. To organise more events in Council.
3. To graduate well for my Degree course.
4. Everything in my life to turn out swee swee.
5. To be happy with my baby.
Message for us?
St Matthew's Church
Jason
David
Michelle
Candice
Eveleen
Richard
Nicholas
Andrew
Runjin
Simon - Agape Youth
Victor
Clara
Family
Alvin
Huiping
Huijuan
My Old Blog
Friends
Felicia
Wee San
Ivy
Jeanie
BX Kor
Victor
Kimberley
Dixie
Archives
This is dedicated to my darling baby. dum spiro, ti amo. Forever and ever.
