This is dedicated to my baby. dum spiro, ti amo. Forever and ever.

I drank a cup of hot milo for breakfast this morning. No more Cornettos :)
The nearer freedom gets, the more anxious and impatient I become. This has always been the case ever since primary school. I would study hard when the exams neared, but whenever I see other people playing after school after their exams, I would feel jealous. Thus, my higher Chinese papers were always average (they were always held after normal school hours and after all the other papers). It got worse in secondary school. Somehow, science practicals and MCQs were always the last few papers. The nagging 'I just want to go out and play' thought kept ringing in my head and I would just rush through the papers, making several careless mistakes along the way but I didn't care.
Examinations in poly were different. You could leave once you had submitted your answer scripts. It was never a good feeling when people started going off and you were still struggling with your questions. My poly friends would definitely know that I was always one of the first few to leave lolz. I would just scribble all my answers and submit my script, with no checking.
The last time I counted down was to my baby's POP (passing out parade). Now I am counting down to his ORD and my holiday. It's such a dread coming to work now because people are treating me differently. But it's okay. 9 more working days and I'm outta here :)
*******************************************
What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You
You are a very considerate person, but that doesn't mean you let people walk all over you.
You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.
You have the perfect blend of confidence and class. You're proud of who you are - but you don't broadcast it.
In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return.
What Do Your Bathroom Habits Say About You?
Very true indeed.
HER
Age: 24.
Birth date: 24 May 1984.
Currently: Studying in NIE.
Favourite place: In His heart and in his heart :)
Favourite colours: Bright & cheerful colours like red and pink!
Favourite books: Anything by Kristin Hannah, Santa Montefiore and Jodi Picoult, my favourite authors. I like children's storybooks too lol.
Favourite movie: I'm crazy about romantic comedies! All time favourite: Sweet Home Alabama and Maid of Honour!
Favourite food: I'M AN ICE CREAM JUNKIE! I LOVE BEN & JERRY'S! :D
Favourite country/state: Australia, Edinburgh, Florence.
Random info: Living it up in school as a peer facilitator and an EXCO member :)
I want...
1. To grow closer to God and my loved ones.
2. To study hard and hit at least 4 GPA.
3. To multi-task as much as possible, in terms of juggling studies and CCAs.
4. To see a healthy bank account.
5. To not be late for school and have to end up taking a cab.
Of course, the ultimate one will be: to be a tai-tai. :D
HIM
Age: 24.
Birth date: 25 February 1984.
Currently: Happily in Uni and heading the Events team in the Council.
Favourite place: Home.
Favourite colour: Metallic blue.
Favourite books: I don't read no books.
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings.
Favourite food: Instant noodles and anything that my baby cooks ^^
Favourite country: USA.
Random info: 'Organising events is like that one...'
I want...
1. To get my driving license (ME: I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!).
2. To organise more events in Council.
3. To graduate well for my Degree course.
4. Everything in my life to turn out swee swee.
5. To be happy with my baby.
Message for us?
St Matthew's Church
Jason
David
Michelle
Candice
Eveleen
Richard
Nicholas
Andrew
Runjin
Simon - Agape Youth
Victor
Clara
Family
Alvin
Huiping
Huijuan
My Old Blog
Friends
Felicia
Wee San
Ivy
Jeanie
BX Kor
Victor
Kimberley
Dixie
Archives
This is dedicated to my darling baby. dum spiro, ti amo. Forever and ever.
